Marketing and Procurement Assistance
Our professional staff works with our resource partners, other SBDCs, a market research service, and the SBA to research your market and assist in the marketing of small business products and services to the public and private sectors alike. The DC SBDC Network submits market research request to SBDCNet, the official National Information Clearinghouse of the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBDCNet is funded in part by a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
SBDCNet provides small business research services to the entire 1,100+ member SBDC Network of Small Business Development Centers located in all 50 states, Guam and Puerto Rico. In partnership with your SBDC, we can produce a broad range of financial, market and demographic research reports customized to your client’s industry and geographic location. In addition to supporting small business entrepreneurs, SBDCNet now offers an array of products and services to support small to mid-size community development.
Additional Marketing Resources:
- Business.gov The official Business Link to the U.S. Government
- www.census.gov/ – U.S. Bureau of the Census – extensive statistical data
- www.adage.com/americandemographics - Demographic articles
- www.maritzreserach.com/ –American consumer surveys
- www.emarketer.com/ –Statistics on e-commerce
- www.internetnews.com/ –Internet statistics
- www.zapdata.com/ – Prospect lists, company research, industry reports
- www.buyusa.com/ –Find non-U.S. importers and buyers seeking U.S. sources of supply
The DC SBDC Network also works with companies seeking the following local, state, or federal government certifications. Click from the list below to learn more.